Saturday, March 26, 2011

My new purse!

After MONTHS of lusting after this gorgeous Michael Kors purse, it is finally mine! I have been walking into my local Michael Kors store weekly checking to see if the bag was on sale yet, only to be told that it was "limited edition" and would "NEVER" go on sale.

Well, about a week ago, I hit the jack pot! It was on sale for $100 off the original price and I just could not resist! A huge, loving thank you to my future hubby for buying it for me! He watched the tortuous process of me trying it on in the mirror of the store and imagining up outfits while I trotted around with it in the crook of my arm. I know it seems a little ridiculous to buy a camouflage purse, but I do tend to like my things just a *tad* ridiculous.

I have taken a page out of the southern gentleman's handbook and am wearing it with pretty much anything you can imagine and I get so many compliments! I try and stay away from patterns, but I do pair it with solids of all different colors! White, black, brown, peach, purple, red, green (obviously) and orange! It adds an unexpected, original twist to any girly outfit. I love the juxtaposition of manly camouflage with the shiny gold details! This bag is definitely one of my all time faves!!!!

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions of pairings! I could always use some help!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. i love the shape of this bag, it seems very versatile! glad you finally got it :D

    ReplyDelete