Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Tracy Anderson Method

Lately, I have been searching for a workout I will really enjoy and will leaving me feeling accomplished. I have tried P90x, but it's just too intense for me. I only feel discouraged when I can't finish the exercises. Usually, I roller blade for about an hour. However, I had a pretty serious fall a few months ago that really scared me. I injured my elbow and wrist and am left with a huge, ugly scar on my knee. Plus, summer time in Miami isn't great for exercising outdoors. So, I have decided to try some workouts from Tracy Anderson. I have been hearing her name pop up a lot lately when stars are asked about their workouts. Ladies like Jennifer Lopez and Gwyneth Paltrow are singing her praises. I have found some her of workouts on YouTube. Anyone want to try them out with me? I'll add the links below!





No comments:

Post a Comment